A place for all the general savage goodness

Postby Ravenclaw74 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:30 am

Hello everybody! My name is Damian Henderson and I joined Rocky Mountain Savages. Mostly to meet some new people and get some Savage Worlds gaming going on. I discovered SW a years ago and really enjoy it. Played it a few times with my family and friends, but most people I know play Dungeons and Dragons. I love the versatility and ease of playing that Savage Worlds provides. As a GM, anything to make preparation easier a big plus. Hopefully I can use this avenue to get some gaming going on!

PS - How soon do I get my shirt? :)
Ravenclaw74

Re: New Member

Postby RivetDRivet » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:26 am

Welcome Damian! I definitely understand the frustration of being a Savage in a D&D crowd. You'll just have to do what I did and start making friends among the Savages! As far as shirts, I think those are being distributed at Genghis, but anyone who knows better feel free to correct me.
RivetDRivet
RMS Member
RMS Member

Postby Ravenclaw74 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:56 pm

That sounds good. That is a big reason I joined this group.
Ravenclaw74

Postby AnnePR » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:51 am

Damien,

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? My SW gaming group up in Ft. Collins is in constant peril of shutting down due to players rotating in and out of the region. We're actually in hiatus right now for that very reason. If you live up in this direction, I can let you know when our next game is.

Anne
AnnePR
RMS Member
RMS Member

Postby Savage Mommy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:12 am

Hey Damian,

Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Savages! Will you be joining us for GenghisCon this week? We'll have all our member T-shirts available, we're picking them up from the printers today in fact.

If you don't know about Genghis, there's still time to sign up. We'll have dozens and dozens of Savage Worlds games available to play from this Thursday evening through Sunday.

Get your badge and sign up for Savage Worlds games here: https://tabletop.events/conventions/genghiscon-40

Cheers!
Chris "Savage Mommy" Fuchs
RMS Founder
SavageCast- A Savage Worlds Podcast

Growing Older, But Not Up!
Savage Mommy
RMS Member
RMS Member

Postby Ravenclaw74 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:56 pm

I live in Colorado Springs.

AnnePR wrote:Damien,

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live? My SW gaming group up in Ft. Collins is in constant peril of shutting down due to players rotating in and out of the region. We're actually in hiatus right now for that very reason. If you live up in this direction, I can let you know when our next game is.

Anne
Ravenclaw74

Return to General Savagery