Who Wants to Punch Ghosts? [playtesting?]

A place for all the general savage goodness

Who Wants to Punch Ghosts? [playtesting?]

Postby arachne555 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:06 am

Hail Savages!

I'm pleased to announce that I have received a Savage Worlds license for my GHOST PUNCHERS setting book. Huzzah!

Before unleashing this bad boy on the unsuspecting folks at DriveThruRPG, however, I'd like to have a few more sets of eyes to read over the manuscript for typos, rules problems, and anything else that's just plain wrong. And what better people to provide those eyes than you, my fellow Rocky Mountain Savages?

So. If you're interested in giving GHOST PUNCHERS a read-through and providing feedback in the next week or two, please send me your name and email, either here on this thread or via email (darrell [at] darrellhardy.com). I'll send you a packet in the next few days.

Thank you!

- Darrell
arachne555
RMS Member
RMS Member

Re: Who Wants to Punch Ghosts? [playtesting?]

Postby AnnePR » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Darrell,

I'd be happy to proof and generally provide feedback on Ghost Punchers. I'm probably on more of a 2 week schedule rather than a 1 week schedule.

Anne

P.S. Aaron is looking to get some more experience in beta testing and providing feedback. Is it OK if he takes a look at it as well?
AnnePR
RMS Member
RMS Member

Re: Who Wants to Punch Ghosts? [playtesting?]

Postby arachne555 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:12 am

AnnePR wrote:P.S. Aaron is looking to get some more experience in beta testing and providing feedback. Is it OK if he takes a look at it as well?

Absolutely!

I just found a couple things I want to tweak before sending the document out. Once those tweaks are in, I'll send you a copy.

- Darrell
arachne555
RMS Member
RMS Member

Return to General Savagery