Allow me to introduce myself

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself

Postby Lord Inar » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Also belated welcome to Gary and Shawn!
Lord Inar

Postby RivetDRivet » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello,

My name is Chris, and I usually am found hanging around Dark Matter Games in Lakewood on the weekends. I was referred to this forum by the group that plays there. I've just started playing with Savage Worlds, after several years of playing Deadlands Classic. I really like the new system and look forward to playing more games with it, and I also look forward to meeting folks from the area that are into the game.
RivetDRivet
RMS Member
RMS Member

Postby Pooka486 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:42 pm

...I'm a man of Wealth and Taste
Pooka here, I've been gaming since my parents got me a copy of the old ThAC0-based D&D when I was ten (1999). Don't think my family has seen me since. I try to make a session feel like a story formed out of a collaborative art piece (not as hipster as it sounds) than a game, and as long as my players enjoy themselves, a whole collection of rulebooks is just a compilation of suggestions.
I learned the art of theatrical elements and mood-setting while running World of Darkness sessions as the lead Storyteller for the wargaming and tabletop club at the USAFA, and have been running a tables in various systems at Ghengis since 2009, and Tacticon since 2012.
I currently run the Savage Fallout tables at con for fans and newbies alike.
Pooka486

Postby Rastl » Wed May 14, 2014 5:56 pm

[Insert obligatory song lyric here]

Hiya folks. I've just started running some Savage Firefly in the area (don't get me started on Savaging the setting) and wanted to stop by to say hi.

I play lots of other stuff and have run a d20 dungeon crawl at Genghis and TactiCon in past years. I'll be running it again Conclave with some new twists and turns. Otherwise I'm a pretty typical gamer dork who likes to hang out with other gamer dorks.
Rastl

Silent Savage Prune Avoidance

Postby Sparky » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:13 am

Posting to avoid antipersonnel pruning.

I am sad to be missing this year's Savage Saturday Night at Ghengis but with absence of Pathfinder games I cannot justify paying full convention prices for half a convention.

The Robby
Sparky

Postby Skygalleons » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:24 am

Hello,

I've lived in Colorado Springs for nearly 10 years now, but have only been a fan of Savage Worlds for the last three years. An online friend of mine was running a Solomon Kane campaign online and I joined to get a idea of how the system worked as I'd been hearing chatter about the system for a couple month prior to joining.

It turned out that campaign ran for three years and was the best campaign I've ever been a part of, and I've been gaming a long time. In any case, that's my Savage Worlds experience. Talk to you all later.
Skygalleons

Postby ABReediii » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:57 am

So I don't get pruned.

Here is a brief gaming bio, started gaming circa 1981-82 first introduced to SW in 2009 and loving every minute of it.
ABReediii

Postby arkangel » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:48 am

Hello my name is Benn Williams, I go by either Arkangel or Arkangel53. I'm not new to the board (but am new to posting here) and definitely NOT new to gaming (30+ years). I am a published author and have worked for games such as the Warhammer 40k RPG lines, Waste World, Orbit, Interface Zero 2.0, and am currently working with Modiphius games. I'm also REALLY loving the Last Parsec setting - very cool and well done. You can reach me through the forum, if you have questions.

Benn "Arkangel" Williams +b
arkangel

Postby Tinraven » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:26 am

Hello my name is Eric, I played my first Savage Worlds games yesterday at Conclave of Gamers 2015. Thanks a lot to all the help and mostly for the fun time that I had. I ready to get into Savage in a big way. I currently run a FF Star Wars Edge of Empire campaign and play in a Shadowrun campaign. I am looking forward to Enchanted Grounds opening their new location as it will be just down the street from me. I am hoping to meet and play with more Rocky Mtn Savage players.
Tinraven

Postby FlyingMonkey127 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:36 am

Hey my name is Joe Moles. I'm a transplant to the Idaho Springs area from the southwest suburbs of Chicago, officially a year ago today. I met Chris aka Savage Mommy at GenCon at his Thursday night game, get game thanks Chris. I currently in a gaming drought, partially self induced by living in the mountains, but hoping to get involve here to remedy that. So if anyone is gaming west of Denver, Savage Worlds (of course), other RPGs, boardgames, whatever, and have room for one more hit me up.
FlyingMonkey127

PreviousNext

Return to Savage Introductions