GenghisCon 41 Booklet Deadline: 2 weeks

Savage Worlds at Conventions

GenghisCon 41 Booklet Deadline: 2 weeks

Postby SavageBull » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:09 pm

The deadline to submit games for GenghisCon 41 to be included in the booklet that's going to game stores in January 1st. 2 weeks.

The final deadline to submit games and be included in the convention is February 1st.

So, get your games in now, folks!

https://tabletop.events/conventions/genghiscon-41
Christopher "Savage Bull" Landauer - RMS Games Coordinator - SavageCast Co-Host - Tacticon 2016 RPG Coordinator
SavageBull
RMS Member
RMS Member

Re: GenghisCon 41 Booklet Deadline: 2 weeks

Postby Lord Inar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:54 am

So far it looks like we're at six games.

I'm going to put mine in very soon.
Lord Inar

Postby SavageBull » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Lord Inar wrote:So far it looks like we're at six games.

I'm going to put mine in very soon.

They had to change the slots which apparently un-schedules the whole con, so games will show up AGAIN once they've been approved again. But we can always use more games, submitted ASAP.
Christopher "Savage Bull" Landauer - RMS Games Coordinator - SavageCast Co-Host - Tacticon 2016 RPG Coordinator
SavageBull
RMS Member
RMS Member

Postby SavageBull » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Games are coming in, so get yours on the schedule ASAP! The deadline to make the game list which will be posted to RPG stores is this Sunday. Before the New Year.

https://tabletop.events/conventions/gen ... mit-events

Genghiscon 41 is happening February 15-18, 2018 at the brand new Hyatt Regency Aurora!
SavageBull
RMS Member
RMS Member

Postby Lord Inar » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:54 am

I know I'm really late, but I got my games in!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Savage Worlds games

Friday at 7 pm (4 hrs)
Herald: Secrets of Castronegro
The small New Mexico town of Castronegro has avoided too much external attention for hundreds of years. Several recent disappearances however have drawn the attention of the investigators. Is it just petty local politics or does that eldritch chanting indicate something else. This is an old CoC scenario adapted for use with the new Savage Worlds setting Herald: Tesla and Lovecraft.

Saturday at 7 pm (4 hrs)
Judge Dredd using Fear Agent: The Sewers of MegaCity One
Things are crawling out of the sewers of MegaCity One, but no one seems to actually remember them. The bodies left in their wake are not figments of anyone's imagination. This will require the work street, psi and even the wally judges to get to the bottom of this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of Blades and Heroes games (Miniatures)

Saturday at 10 am (2 hrs)
Song of Blades and Heroes: Run through the Urban Jungle
The pure humans have discovered androids in their midst and are chasing them through the low-rent, mutant-run section of New Singapore, drawing in both the local police and the ruling gang. Using the Mutants and Death Ray Guns implementation of Song of Blades and Heroes.

Sunday at 10 am (2 hrs)
Song of Blades and Heroes: Pickup at Midnight
There is a highly desired package that can only be retrieved at midnight. Unfortunately the local court of vampires, a pack of werewolves, a coven of cultists and a gang of mob enforcers all want the package and show up at the same time. Fear and Faith - a Song of Blades and Heroes game
Lord Inar

Return to The Long Cons