GM Announcement List

Savage Worlds at Conventions

GM Announcement List

Postby SavageBull » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Savage GMs --

Over the last few years we've grown the number of Savage Worlds games being run in Colorado immensely. We've topped 100 games at GenghisCons and we're going to do the same with Tacticon. As RPG coordinator for the two big Cons, I've also helped grow the Independent games run to over 65 at this last Genghis, the most in years. But there's more work to be done on that front and Camdon Wright has volunteered to spearhead that effort, which is a very simple and effective one... an all-systems-welcome Colorado GM announcement list for all opportunities to run games and the details on submission and compensation, etc.

If you'd like to be kept in the loop, please submit the e-mail address you use for gaming to the GM Announcement List:

http://www.camdon.com/gm-announcement-list/

We appreciate all the work you've done to make the Savages an unparalleled success and we appreciate the efforts being made to make independent RPGs just as robust and plentiful.
Christopher "Savage Bull" Landauer - RMS Games Coordinator - SavageCast Co-Host - Tacticon 2016 RPG Coordinator
SavageBull
RMS Member
RMS Member

Re: GM Announcement List

Postby Lord Inar » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:29 am

I get the "Questionable Internet Use" message when I go there (probably because it is uncategorized)
Lord Inar

Postby whipcord » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:04 pm

You get that message from the website or software that you're running? In all fairness, this isn't the first time I've been deemed questionable.
whipcord
RMS Member
RMS Member

Postby Lord Inar » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:01 pm

It is through work and this time I did see that it complained because it is unactegorized.
Lord Inar

Return to The Long Cons