AnomalyCon 2016!

AnomalyCon 2016!

Postby teh bunneh » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:39 pm

Anomaly Con is a Denver convention that started as a steampunk/alternate history con, but has since branched out a lot (while still maintaining its steampunk/Victoriana roots). I've been an attendee from the very beginning, and have been invited as a guest for the past couple of years. This year, I've been asked to run the Gaming Room.

So I'm looking for people who want to run games at Anomaly Con! Specifically we're looking for steampunk/Victoriana/alt-history style games, but I'm willing to consider whatever you would like to run. RPGs, board games, card games, whatever you've got.

Run 4 hours and get a one-day pass, run 8 hours (that's just two RPG games) and get a full weekend pass!

Anomaly Con is March 25-27, 2016. It is held at the Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center (7800 East Tufts Avenue) in Denver. Please see the Anomaly Con website for details about the convention. https://www.anomalycon.com/

The game room will be open from 2p-10p Fri, 10a-8p Sat, and 11a-4p Sun (approximately; I've got some flexibility). You can choose any time to run during these periods, in two or four hour slots.
Tables are limited and are filling up quickly, so please let me know ASAP if you would like to run.

PM me or email keyes_bill at hotmail dot com. I'll need the GM name, system, game description, and the times you'd like to run. This is very short notice, but if you'd like to get your game in the printed material, you'll need to get me at least a quick blurb by this Wednesday, January 20. Thanks!

Also, if you have a killer board game library that you'd be willing to loan out to the con for the weekend, please contact me as well!
teh bunneh

Return to AnomalyCon